Request a Sample
Complete this quick form with your information to receive free samples of our products.
Phenolic Scientific Surfaces Workshop - Featuring Susan Rieser of Trespa North America
Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM EDT
As part of our Peerless eLearning series, we will be hosting a live webinar with our partner Trespa North America, to discuss the topic of Phenolic Resin Scientific Surfaces.
The discussion will cover the following:
– Review of various phenolic product lines
– Surface fundamentals – Deflection, durability and sustainability
– Design flexibility and project references
– How, where and why to use phenolic resin composite panels in industrial, laboratory, healthcare and interior environments.
This complimentary webinar may prove beneficial if:
– You are an architect, engineer, caseworker, or laboratory planner that uses scientific surfaces in your original equipment manufacturing (OEM) products or laboratory, healthcare, educational, and/or institutional projects.
– You are interested in learning more about selecting the right panels for your scientific surface application.
– You are in a position where you specify/source/purchase scientific surface materials and are looking to learn more about options.
If there are others in your organization that you feel could benefit from this training, please pass along!
This event is free to attend and seating is limited, so Register Today!