New Phenolic Scientific Surfaces Workshop
Peerless Hi-Temp fabricates scientific surface tops and partitions for a wide variety of equipment manufacturers, caseworkers, laboratory planners and contractors.
Join us Thursday, August 6, 2020 for a live event with our partner Trespa North America to discuss the topic of Phenolic Resin Scientific Surfaces.
This live presentation will cover the following topics:
- A review of various phenolic product lines
- Surface fundamentals including deflection, durability and sustainability
- Design flexibility and project references
- Where and why to use phenolic resin composite panels in industrial, laboratory, healthcare and interior environments.
This complimentary webinar may prove beneficial if:
- You are an architect, engineer, caseworker, or laboratory planner that uses scientific surfaces in your OEM products or laboratory, healthcare, educational, and/or institutional projects.
- You are interested in learning more about selecting the right panels for your scientific surface application.
- You are in a position where you specify/source/purchase scientific surface materials and are looking to learn more about options.